ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (40/173) > >>

lanux128:
reko100, check your PM.. btw, mouser, why not put the alpha version's link in public? maybe you can change the title bar of Farr's main window to say that this is the alpha version..

reko100:
thanks lanux, thats fast.... :-*

reko100:
Hi,

Just tried V2, and i loved it especially with the faster search speed and directory search.... :-*

Excellent work, mouser... :Thmbsup:

Two things to comment:

1. Is it possible to put a date modified column at the search display...easier for me to view my recent document...

2. was playing around with the skinning part of FARR, and was spooked for a moment to find clearlooks-Human.skn...fun stuff. Did not choose it as i dont want human skin on my FARR... :P

CodeTRUCKER:
[Off Topic...sort of...]

Mouser,

This works better than a lot of "Gold" releases I've seen.  Why are you calling it "Alpha?"  What needs to be in it to make it a "Beta?"

No criticism whatsoever, just curious.

mouser:
This works better than a lot of "Gold" releases I've seen.  Why are you calling it "Alpha?"  What needs to be in it to make it a "Beta?"
--- End quote ---

Google has gotten famous for keeping everything they make in Beta stage forever.  So I figure I can become more famous than google if i keep all my programs in Alpha stage forever.

The only problem is that there is nothing before Alpha... or is there..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version