ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (25/173) > >>

jgpaiva:
I would like to be able to make an alias/shortcut to launch multiple programs. It would be very handy.
-pomj (January 14, 2007, 06:41 AM)
--- End quote ---
Well.. You already can.
Here's an example of how to do it:
Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007
The only thing you can't do is launch them all at the same time. But you can call up the alias (in the case of the example, type "startup"), and then press alt+1,alt+2,alt+3, etc... Which will launch those without closing farr. (at least, i think "alt" is the default key for that).

pomj:
I would like to be able to make an alias/shortcut to launch multiple programs. It would be very handy.
-pomj (January 14, 2007, 06:41 AM)
--- End quote ---
Well.. You already can.
[...]
The only thing you can't do is launch them all at the same time. [...]
-jgpaiva (January 14, 2007, 07:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

But that's what I want to be able to do. Thus when I launch "code" I launch my IDE, my editor and my filemanager.

cheers

mouser:
I shall add it.
(actually it used to launch all with CTRL+Enter but i disabled this very recently because i felt it was too likely to hit by accident).

I will bring back this feature, it's useful for actually the stuff pomj says.  the only question is what hotkey to use to mean launch all results (all items in the alias).

pomj:
GREAT. Thank's mouser.

mouser:
Actually it looks like i left it in and just changed the shortcut to CTRL+ALT+Enter.
Hit that and it should launch all results currently listed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version