ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (5/173) > >>

jgpaiva:
jgpaiva, is this the removable drive error?
-lanux128 (December 21, 2006, 07:47 PM)
--- End quote ---
Actually, i just tried, and that doesn't happen with removable drives! (if the drive isn't there, the file from the history isn't displayed)
So... No problems :D

mystcolor:
as the screenshot I've attached, the real file and path name was not shown properly by FARR
for example: "C:\Music\abc.mp3" was displayed as name-"bc.mp3", path-"C:\Music\a"
"C:\Music\what's going on\" was displayed as path-"C:\Music\what's going on|\"
p.s. that "|" is same as when u press Ctrl+backspace at FARR command line.
Hope my imformation helps~ ;)

lanux128:
mouser, more suggestions..
• an option to show folders only, without the files, opposite of the period (.) command at the end of the path.
• in case of folders, pressing of 'enter' only copies the path. (as an additional option).

and for clearing-up something, if \\ is for 1st level sub-folders then must i use \\\ for 2nd level sub-folders and so on, or can i just use \*\ for subsequent folders?

P.S. mystcolor: couldn't see your image..

mouser:
thanks myst - i think i have corrected that and we shall see in the next alpha release - thanks.

an option to show folders only, without the files, opposite of the period (.) command at the end of the path.
--- End quote ---
lanux, you can use \\ at end of typing to show folders only, as you ask.

in case of folders, pressing of 'enter' only copies the path. (as an additional option).
--- End quote ---
can you explain more?

and for clearing-up something, if \\ is for 1st level sub-folders then must i use \\\ for 2nd level sub-folders and so on, or can i just use \*\ for subsequent folders?
--- End quote ---

both should work.

lanux128:
\\ doesn't seem to work.. as you can see on the image.

as for 2nd question, when i'm found the folder i want. i want to be able to press 'Enter' to copy the path, instead of right-clicking on choosing 'Copy target path to clipboard'.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version