ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (4/173) > >>

lanux128:
• Added ability to go into and pop up out of directories while in the results panel using arrow keys LEFT and RIGHT.
--- End quote ---
i like this new shortcuts, but they don't synch with Alt+# & Alt+Backspace keys.. if i use Alt+# to pop into a sub-folder which contains only files then i can't use right/left key to pop-out. is this by design?

on a general note, this is so cool that i don't need to create complicated hot-paths for my system..
mouser, you're on the right track.. :Thmbsup:

jgpaiva:
i like this new shortcuts, but they don't synch with Alt+# & Alt+Backspace keys..
-lanux128 (December 20, 2006, 09:52 PM)
--- End quote ---
I had no idea there was the option for alt+# COOL!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

JennyB:
You guys have already covered most of what I was going to suggest.  >:(

Two minor points:
Drag and drop onto the Search Folders pane doesn't work (it didn't in the last version 1 either) but that's now almost redundant. How about allowing d&d directly onto the search window so you can quickly apply F&RR to a file/folder in the file manager?
It's great to be able to search removeable drives, but if you erect a CD after selecting a file or folder, you get a "missing disc" error box.
Click Cancel and you can continue - the entry disappears from the displayed list - but it happens again the next time you use F&RR. Open more CD files and you find that if you remove the disc you will have to press Cancel once for every one you opened!

The only way to get out is to edit the history list to remove the now invalid entries.

Apart from that... :-* :-* :P :Thmbsup:

jgpaiva:
JennyB mentioned an important problem. I hadn't realized that could happen, but it's important with removable drives. I own a usb disk and wouldn't like farr to be colapsing every time it's not on.

lanux128:
The only way to get out is to edit the history list to remove the now invalid entries.-JennyB (December 21, 2006, 01:25 PM)
--- End quote ---
yes, this is some thing that i have been suggesting for some time..
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=2899.0

jgpaiva, is this the removable drive error?
Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version