ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (139/173) > >>

jballi:
sounds reasonable -- i'll add back the option to use tab as normal, and alt+tab for autocomplete.

taichi has earned himself several feature requests, so anyone who can get taichi to support their request will find it on the todo list :)
-mouser (July 04, 2007, 09:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks.  I think you'll make a lot of keyboard freaks like me a bit happier. :)

But and however, I'm fairly certain that you don't want to use Alt+Tab as an alternative to autocomplete since Alt+Tab already has a built-in system function. :o

Them be my thoughts...

mouser:
oops, good point, forgot about that.

cemole:
I just got the installer and ooooops, can't install if I'm not an admin!? I had no such difficulty before, so I'm assuming it was necessary for the new options, improvements etc. 

mouser:
weird - i didn't mean to change anything that would require this :(

cemole:
I just tried again and the same outcome. The error message (with a large, nasty X on left) states that I need to be logged on as an administrator to install the software. I guess nobody had this problem before, I'm thinking it must be a problem on my end. I had no problem installing as an admin but I prefer to install most of my stuff as a user.

As a side note though, I must say that I'm very impressed :Thmbsup: Congrats mouser, beta testers, plug-in and skin creators, i.e., everyone involved in v.2 of FARR.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version