ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (103/173) > >>

nitrix-ud:
Thanks for this new release !

unfortunately for me, the new alias content modifier /STAYOPEN does not work
it just freezes FARR ! the Farr window is minimized/closed instead of staying open, and even worse Farr does not work anymore, the hotkey does not bring farr, the tray icon is not responding, ...
so i have to manually shut down Farr then relaunch it

Any idea ?

PS: i'm running xp pro sp2

mouser:
nitrix i'm having trouble reproducing the problem.. does it happen consistently for you? maybe you can send me your FindAndRunRobot.ini file with instructions on what triggers it.

nitrix-ud:
Yes it happens every time
here is a screen capture of my alias

mouser:
ok ill try it.. maybe it has something to do with launching from regular expression..

ps.
i'd like to hear feedback regarding whether the large icon display mode should be default.

jgpaiva:
ps.
i'd like to hear feedback regarding whether the large icon display mode should be default.
-mouser (April 27, 2007, 05:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
I tried the large icon display and found it very appealing.
The only reason i haven't kept it was because my screen is wide, thus, not very tall. This means that using that kind of display for browing through directories makes it impossible to see more than ~10 entries, which is definitelly not enough.

If there was a way to get the display to change when using directory search, i'd support that change, though ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version