ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (58/173) > >>

mouser:
yes, i thnk i can do this.

tranglos:
I was going to post a request regarding the UI, but having seen the latest version, I have no more requests :) I really needed a larger, bold font in the search entry box; it's perfect right now.

The only other thing I would mention is that there is quite a bit of flicker on painting windows, esp. the options dialog, since it's larger, but also perceptible in the main window. When using a skin, you can see the dialog being drawn without the skin, then redrawn properly. (Actually, it seems to flicker three times, but it is a little too fast to be sure.) The effect is diminished when disabling skins: the flicker still exists, but is less obvious. My system is not the newest, but it was spec'ed to run Doom3 at the high quality, and it did :) I only ever see similar flicker in some .Net apps, but that doesn't apply to FARR. Probably just some inefficiency in the skinning engine?

mmenfin:
hi

i'm french, using a azerty keyboard, and i can't type the \ character in the search box (altgr+8 on azerty). it runs the "show shell context menu" on the 8th result... if i remove the corresponding ctrl+alt+# shortcut, it doesn't work at all. nothing. i can't type a full path in the search box.

:huh:

mouser:
tanglos the flicker is kind of crazy when displaying the options form i know - ive tried to fix it but the skin engine (vclskin) has some oddities.

mmenfin - ok let's find a solution because that sounds unbearable!
i'm trying to think what the best solution is.. it sounds painful not having an easy \ key on your keyboard that sounds crazy.  when you say altgr+8 is supposed to be the \ character, what does altgr mean? is it just alt key or only RIGHT alt key? at the least i think i should be able to make it so you can disable alt+# key launching and use your alt+8 to put in a \.

nitrix-ud:
Hi mouser,

i have an azerty keyboard but use it as a qwerty (which is much better for programming)
the alt gr (i think it means alternate graving) is the one on the right

Cheers !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version