ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (27/173) > >>

Josh:
I agree, the whole options dialog should get a rework prior to 2.0 going final. I've discussed this with mouser numerous times. Perhaps we could talk him into this.

hornsts:
The enhancements in FARR V2 are great and just what I like to have.
I'm now using FARR in conjunction with TotalCommander to dive into deep folders without explicit navigation thru every folder. Many thanks for that.

I'm currently testing FARR v2.00.29 and found the following bugs:

1. If you use ALT+ArrowRight in result list, then focus returns on edit line and cursor is placed behind last slash as it should. But if you try this with the TAB-Key, then focus is lost and you have to set it on the edit line by yourself (Hit TAB again).

2. Open an scoring entry, do nothing and click OK. On all except alias/group entries (where no period is displayed) a previously set score is lost. In Addition you cannot set a score with a period. (maybe depending on locale?!)

mouser:
thank you for the information about the floating point (fractional) scores getting messed up depending on the locale - that's a huge bug.  working on it now.
ps. what locale are you?

hornsts:
I'm using locale german (Germany).
Number format: 123.456.789,00

mouser:
hornsts, can you download the latest version (same url) and see if the , vs . problems are solved?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version