ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Amazing Conversation on your site

<< < (2/4) > >>

Redhat:
Try this google search:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=PolZegerully

Notice in the first 100 results that all of the forum signups were within the last 3 days. Also notice that there was only 1 post made, and it is almost identical to the one here.

I saw the same message from the same username on another forum yesterday and only thought it was odd when I saw it here today.
-app103 (December 17, 2006, 02:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe it's somehow something for a google-bomb?

app103:
More likely something related to bombing forum PM systems with messages to forum members...advertising some sort of pay-per-post program.

This is my guess.

We'll have to wait & see.

RedSlug:
At the moment it does not seem like spam, so the admin typically wont delete the user account.

I would think that in the next few weeks they will casually change their profile or signature to include a link to the website they are promoting.

mouser:
it's like an exciting mystery isn't it.. can't wait to see how it ends!!  :tellme:

mouser:
ps i think this is a big clue:
By the way, nice domain name www.donationcoder.com.
--- End quote ---

surely there is a reason for mentioning the domain name explicitly
i'm guessing its some kind of seo (search engine optimization) trick, to get their domain name mentioned near the host site's domain name.

OR

it may simply be some text to make each different post on each different forum slightly different.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version