ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2007

Cody Mug for NANY Participants

<< < (18/18)

CodeTRUCKER:
Due to all the interest shown here, I have a ToDo to post some detailed pictures and plans, but it could take a while.

app103:
At last, here they are, my nany mug pics:

Directly behind me, in front of my pc case that is being blocked by my head in the first pic, is my jar of chocolate cody coins.

Behind me, on the shelf and on top of my scanner, are my 'dead friends'...and yes, one has her own pc.

By my speakers are my animal friends. I only know the name of one of them...Woe the Doe. (she has this 'woe is me' look on her face and I didn't have the heart to let her be thrown in the trash, so I rescued her from my daughter.)

And hanging above my desk, which you can't see in the first picture, is my special dollar. It's the first dollar I ever made from programming, signed by the more than wonderful, generous person that gave it to me, who's nany mug pic is on my monitor in the first photo. :-*

mouser:
ha great :)

that jar of cody coins in app's house solves a big mystery.  after watching superman 3 it seems that cody figured out he can skim all the floating point errors in the cody coins scripts and steal away some of the cody coins!

nudone:
brilliant. and i thought i had some strange characters in my room. i guess i'm a nosey b****** but i sure do like looking at other peoples computer environments - it's more interesting than just seeing their desk.

i really like your dead friends, app.

CodeTRUCKER:
This has been one fun barbecue...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version