ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2007

Cody Mug for NANY Participants

<< < (3/18) > >>

mouser:
In these cases, we should pay the international shiping
--- End quote ---
nah - i think we just better make the prizes more valuable next time, so at least the value of the prize exceeds the price of shipping!  or perhpas next time i will send them via boat with a 4-6 week delivery time.. i just couldn't bare to have everyone wait that long..

mouser:
addendum -
please don't take my post the wrong way - it brings me great pleasure to be able to send these out all over the world.. i get a smile just thinking about people opening their packages.  that's why i couldn't resist sending them nice fast airmail.

and when you think about it, it's kind of magical that you can send something so far for such relatively small amount of money, so we shouldn't be complaining.

also always remember, these things are all paid for by the donations to the site from normal people who have chosen to support the site, so thank you to everyone who has supported this site.  and of course we owe thanks to cody and his owner nudone for the images.

HEY!
Please let us know when you get your mugs and if you like them.  better yet, take a picture of yourself in front of your computer with the mug and post it here  :Thmbsup:

TucknDar:
Oh, man! I'd like one of those.

Can I buy one?

Veign:

Can I buy one?
-TucknDar (January 05, 2007, 04:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Gonna have to wait for NANY 2007  :)

TucknDar:

Can I buy one?
-TucknDar (January 05, 2007, 04:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Gonna have to wait for NANY 2007  :)
-Veign (January 05, 2007, 05:02 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah, I guess ;)

Gonna have to learn how to code by then... Wonder if anyone's in need of a program that says "Hello World!"?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version