ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2007

Cody Mug for NANY Participants

<< < (16/18) > >>

cranioscopical:
Farmsteader,
Thanks for this handy illustrated tip.  Now I think I see where I've been going wrong. 
While you've been making a monkey out of coding, coding's been making a monkey out of me!  I'll try to ape your style... ;)

mouser:
Farmsteader, how do you like working in a reclining chair.. it's something i've always been curious about if it would actually work, and you seem to have taken the idea quite seriously.  Did you custom build that table setup? (bolted to floor?)

Inquiring minds want to know.

ps. I think that monkey has to be imortalized in cartoon form one day by nudone, as one of Cody's best friends.

tinjaw:
I too want to know about the reclining. I have chronic back problems. It went out again yesterday. I am sitting in my office chair looking at my special back chair ( a cloth version of this chair ) while hunched over and hurting. I have thought several times about creating such a setup with something like this.

nudone:
i tried to use my bed in a similar fashion to Farmy's recliner but it wasn't as sophisticated so didn't really work.

the worst thing about reclining is not having support under your arms if you are typing a lot - so you need to position the laptop or keyboard just right.

on a side note: i used to slump in an armchair whilst using the computer - did this for two or three years and i'm 99% confident that it affected my health. i suppose slumping in a chair isn't quite the same as reclining but bear it in mind - since i've stopped slumping in that chair i now don't feel so ill.

Ruffnekk:
Farmsteader did you poor concrete in the floor to keep that small table standing? ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version