ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Mini-Review of Fineprint (Virtual Printer)

<< < (5/22) > >>

tomos:
maybe we should all grow beards (or give up shaving legs/under arms, if we do that)

and, and, and,
dont print anymore photos  :huh:  (I've given up at the moment .. & well, shaving, lets see, have i any blades left ...)

superboyac:
not to be completely off-topic, but I suggest you guys think about using old-school shaving techniques, the blades are really cheap and it's a better shave.  I'm talking about wetshaving:  brush, fancy shaving cream,  those big metal razors, and the feather blades (you know, the ones you use for cocaine).

Darwin:
I use a badger brush and hard shaving soap, which I lather up and apply to a freshly scrubbed and wet face. I haven't tried an old fashioned safety razor in 25 years and don't know if I can go back (I just chucked two Sensor's because 6 years with Mach 3/Quattro/Fusion have left me a total wimp and I LACERATED my face and neck three times in a row when reverting to what used to be my favourite razor)! My dad swears by them (safety razors) though and has a couple (with a jealously guarded horde of Wilkinson Sword blades - predate the Schik buy-out - doubt he'll part with any of those, though!) so I'll try and give one a shot. I'd actually like to try a straight razor...

Darwin:
Now, I actually showed up here to say: Curse you patteo! I've assiduously avoided trying FinePrint for at least 5 years (I kid you not) because reading about it I always thought "what's the point"? Zaine's review of it at the Great Software List has been wearing me down for over a year but this was the last straw and I installed both it and ClickBook last night. ClickBook is already gone but I am hopelessly in love with FinePrint. Patteo, this is going to cost me money! My wife will be wanting a word with you when she sees the credit card statement. You have been warned.

patteo:
Ok Darwin, I'm outta here. I'm going into hiding  8) for a few days until your wife cools down. (Jokes aside, I'll be away for a few days - but keep your suggestions coming so I can improve, add or subtract from the review for the benefit of all donationcoders- I'll make the modifications when I return)

The point is, you have to spend to save - "Big time" in outrageous ink cost. Just show her how much more romantic dinners you can take her out to because of the time and ink cost you save. Now let's see, 1 gallon of ink at around US$2000 over say two or three or more years (depending on how many pages you print and also waste) less $49.95 - hey you can take us all out to dinner as well with change to spare !  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version