ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Mini-Review of Fineprint (Virtual Printer)

<< < (12/22) > >>

patteo:
Just posted an update on the Review as follows :

Update on 21 Dec 2006

I'm using ClickBook now - it is impressive. I'm not sure why I dismissed it so quickly before... I'll have to play around with it before commenting on it further, though.
-Darwin (December 20, 2006, 04:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Darwin, thanks for posting your comments for the benefit of all.

Any takers for a Clickbook Mini-Review ?

Actually I might now be somewhat more tempted to do one if no one is willing to do one.

It is likely that both products have their respective strengths and will suit users with differing needs and we should be fair to both.

mouser:
Any takers for a Clickbook Mini-Review ?
Actually I might now be somewhat more tempted to do one if no one is willing to do one.
--- End quote ---

Go Go Patteo!!!!!

Darwin:
Any updates available on the FinePrint discount? The ClickBook discount ends today...

Carol Haynes:
Anyone got any ideas on how to force ClickBook to use the correct paper source on Canon printers? Mine has a tray and sheet feed and ClickBook insists on using the sheet feed which I never use as it usually has piles of junk piled on it.

I emailed ClickBook tech support and they suggested using the File > Print to output printout as I can then choose the paper source but even if I choose the paper tray it still ignores the setting and goes for the sheet feeder.

Really annoying!

Darwin:
I realise my comment was overly brief (single parenting a 4 yr old and a 2 yr old over the holidays while wife is in Korea) and wanted to add that I've been trialing both FinePrint and ClickBook and appreciate the different feature sets. ClickBook will do all I need it to and more while FinePrint will do exactly what I need it to very simply... Hence my question about the FinePrint discount - I'd like to have more data so that I can decide which way to jump!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version