ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Google Boomerang

Great for schools ...

(1/2) > >>

Carol Haynes:
I showed this to a fried who teaches French and Spanish.

It's a really fun way of showing kids that you can't just write your homework in English and chuck it into BabelFish (or similar) to get 10/10 !!

Translating using one language filter is bad enough - but it is great when you go through all the translators  :up:

Love it ...

mouser:
it's great to hear someone else used this app at least once :)

Carol Haynes:
The enterprise, this is a large use, of which, it is a really good illustration, when acn, which is good computers, it regarded the applicable day with the language of this newspaper.  As in the additional letter a use, this, it is repaired to the work, French to the good Spanish, to the grammar, which is produced here, to the interior and to the German with the repair (if English the identical nonspecific of BAK for more to translate must).  Therefore safe most important necessity little, relati 10 the minute with you, too much company produces with the useful disturbance of the fish.

So that's clear  :)

(And in case you don't quite follow that is what it produced from the following - using Double Chain All)

I think it is a great application which is a really good illustration of how well computers acn cope with real day to day language.

How about writing a further application that does the job properly producing good, grammatically correct French, Spanish and German (not to mention identical English when it is translated bak). Surely it must be a trivial, 10 minute, task to produce such a useful Babel fish.

mouser:
:)

well what i can do is rename it:
"Advanced Language Translation Demonstration Tool for Educators"
and then charge $900 for it.

Carol Haynes:
Go for it - having seen some of the stuff they produce for schools you'll get someone buying it !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version