ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Align Icons 2.0

(1/2) > >>

lanux128:
while trying answer cranioscopical's queries, i stumbled into this program - Align Icons by Softwarium. it looks like a decent desktop icon tool.

Align Icons is a Windows Context Menu addition that allows you to align icons in any way you want. This utility can be very useful for the purpose of disk mastering and for all those who love to keep order in their folders. To align icons in a folder, simply select icons you want to align. Put the mouse pointer on any icon in a group you have selected, right-click the mouse button and point to the "Align Icons by" context menu item. The Context sub-menu appears. Using the sub-menu you can choose the following types of the icons alignment: Left, Right, Top, Bottom. All selected icons will be aligned accordingly as soon as you choose a type of the icons alignment.
--- End quote ---

mbrazil:
Everyplace I find a link to download Align Icons 2.0, it takes me to a site for Quick Popup, and I can't find anything there regarding Align Icons. What's up?

cranioscopical:
It is hard to find isn't it? No longer supported, I guess.  I think I have a copy here somewhere.  Can look for it and email if you like (PM me if so).

I find that AI conflicts with some other shell extensions, so I tend to enable it if I want to arrange something and then disable it again afterwards.

lanux128:
like cranioscopical, i might have a copy ferreted away somewhere. however if you want to organize your icons on the desktop you can try Stardock Fences, currently freeware and i hear that it's quite good.

PhilB66:
Get it here (wayback machine)

Align Icons 2.0 Overview

Download page

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version