ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Removed Areas > DonationCoder Projects

DonationCoder Programming Tips and Tricks

(1/1)

Ruffnekk:
Hi everyone,

I haven’t been a member for long, but I really love this site and its forums. There’s only one thing that I really miss though, and that’s a section in which users (programmers) can post self-made Tips and Tricks posts for a specific language. I was thinking an extra sub-forum under ‘Developer’s Corner’ could be created, with a sub-board for each (common) language. The kind of posts I expect there are tips and tricks ranging from novice to hardcore, from which everyone can benefit or start a discussion about. It can also act as a FAQ board, in which users who see a particular question asked over and over again can post their knowledge and create a FAQ for it.

What do you think? Maybe you feel the current board structure is sufficient?

Deozaan:
I like this idea. However I'm not sure that a whole new set of child boards need to be created for this. Then again, I don't know how much these boards would be used and for how many languages.

mouser:
i think we have so many child board already that it would be best not to add more.
sharing such tips is a nice idea - i think they could go on the main Developer's Corner section, or in the programming schools section.

2stepsback:
i think we have so many child board already that it would be best not to add more.-mouser (December 11, 2006, 01:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
time for a DC wiki?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version