ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > ContextMenu Commander

ContextMenu Commander

<< < (11/17) > >>

app103:
Windows doesn't offer this for every file, by default, but should:

Open in Notepad

Yes, I know there are tools to add this and others to the menu, and I have done it myself, but it would be nice to include in an all-in-one tool.

lanux128:
there is a lot of interest in this program but unfortunately mouser's seems to be busy atm.. :(
btw mouser, if you have an alpha version lying around, i'd be happy to take it for a test-drive.

Perry Mowbray:
basically ive been spending a lot of time making a really nice friendly and very powerful infrastructure for letting users design custom hierarhical menus and stuff, which would be useful for designing custom context menus, launch bars, and more.  i'm really very proud of it and i plan to be using it in several programs.
-mouser (February 06, 2006, 08:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

This certainly would be very handy! I've done a bit myself with AutoIT and the SendTo menu... the only issue there is that it's an app per menu item. But neat all the same: so you could have your "Send to NotePad" there for every file type.

But with this framework and the simplicity of AHK or AutoIT it would open up a lot of powerful options.

For example, at work where IT do not allow us to install programmes, I've a "CopyPath" AutoIT exe in my SendTo which copies the file paths of the selected icons.

- Perry

dluby:
Have we any idea when this software (with so much potential) will be available???

Curt:
The whole thing sounds simple enough, but I know its quite a b@#$h to code. Not because it's difficult, but all of the COM interop interfaces etc, bla bla... any ways I put this on my Things-I-Can-Do-When-I-Have-Run-Out-Of-Things-To-Do list, near the top, so some time in the future I might give it a go ;)
-Ruffnekk (March 15, 2007, 01:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Could this "OpenWith_2" (link=topic=7763) be a part of the ContextMenu Commander?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version