ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > ContextMenu Commander

ContextMenu Commander

<< < (7/17) > >>

mouser:
we've actually been working on cmc a lot off an on.
and i am ABOUT to release a beta of Launch Bar Commander any day now.
(Launch Bar Commander is the precursor to context menu commander sharing the same core code, and will be one of at least 2 and possibly 3 or 4 apps that we release build on the same engine).  :Thmbsup:

thomthowolf:
One of my "must have" context menu tools is File Targets by Moon Software.  http://www.moonsoftware.com/freeware.asp  Here is their description:
FileTargets is a shell context menu extension that adds a sub-menu with all your favorite folder names to the context-menu of all files and folders in your system so you can copy/move selected files to pre-defined, most used folders with the click of a mouse. FileTargets menu is similar to the standard SendTo menu but is much more advanced since it allows you to create subgroups, automatically add new folders, copy file path names and much more.
--- End quote ---
I formerly used the sendto toys, but I found that it takes a lot more time to load that menu than file targets, and that file targets is generally easier to work with.

jgpaiva:
I just found out Stardock's Right Click. Although not free, I think it's also worth mentioning.

mouser:
yes, stardock's right click is very close in functionality to context menu commander.

allen:
I'm a big fan of the perhaps-abandonware "rcFTP" program -- it's a tiny one-way ftp program designed to integrate into the right click menu.  First thing you do with it is plug in your ftp server login info and add folders you'll want to send files to on those servers.  Once that's setup, uploading a file is as simple as right click -> send to -> rcFTP -- then you select the server and folder you want from the dropdowns and send it.  Simple on the fly ftp.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version