ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > ContextMenu Commander

ContextMenu Commander

<< < (5/17) > >>

TheGiant:
Some of my Favorites

* Send to Toys http://www.gabrieleponti.com/software/ Adds some send to items and the ability to add or remove send to items to the context menu

* PowerShell XP http://www.jastek.net/ adds items to various context menus, like add/remove programs, logoff and shutdown to My Computer.
That's all I can think of at the moment, for the most part the ones I had are either already mentioned, or I have forgotten about.

mouser:
just an update: TONS of work has been done on this over the last week or two, it's really taking shape :)

lanux128:
just an update: TONS of work has been done on this over the last week or two, it's really taking shape :)
-mouser (December 29, 2005, 07:09 PM)
--- End quote ---
yeah! that's cool, mouser... and since my earlier post here, this is one tool that i've been waiting eagerly... ;-)

best regards,
lanux

NoWhereMan:
Absolutely cool. It's ages I'm searching for a good tool for that :)
I've been using Shelltoys XP found on a cover cd of a mag. Sweet little app. Most used: Copy path to clipboard. You get addicted :) but many others... print folder listing, select by filter, etc

bye :)

jgpaiva:
that sure seems like a great idea,get various *useful* options at the distance of a click!
there's one feature i can't find anywhere that i think would be great if you could include in contextmenu commander:
the possibility to change the order of te items in the context menu (the ones that are put by other programs,like pikybasket),because sometimes (as happens with piky in my computer),the options are too far to be handy ;)
i dunno if it can be done (since i didnt find any app that allowed me to do this),but it would be great if u could add this :D
thanks!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version