ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Myer-Briggs Personality Test For Programmers (or anybody)

(1/5) > >>

app103:
If you have never taken a test like this before, you may find the results very interesting.

http://www.eggheadcafe.com/articles/mb/default.asp

It's just 69 questions with 2 answer choices each.

app103:
I am an ENFP - The Visionary.

Actors, journalists, writers, musicians, painters, consultants, psychologists, psychiatrists, entrepeneurs, teachers, counselers, politicans, diplomats, television reporters, marketers, scientists, sales representatives, artists, clergy, public relations, social scientists, social workers.. Very creative and fun-loving, they excel at careers which allow them to express their ideas and spontaneity.
--- End quote ---

This type is found in only about 5 percent of the general population, but they have great influence because of their extraordinary impact on others.
--- End quote ---

Deozaan:
I came out as INTJ, a lot of the profile didn't seem to fit. The profile by David Keirsy seemed to fit a lot better, but also seemed to contradict a number of the things in the first profile for my personality results.

On the test page it says that INTJ makes up about 3.8% of the population, but David Keirsy says INTJs are less than 1% of the population.

app103:
It's possible that the percentages on the results page are dynamic and based on the people that have taken the test on that site. I don't know.

tinjaw:
I've been identified as an ESTP by several tests. This test also categorized me as an ESTP.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version