ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Real code vs. Code in the movies

<< < (7/7)

MilesAhead:
I know I could only type gibberish with Halle Berry workin' me over!! But, I would fake it as long as it takes!!!

f0dder:
I know I could only type gibberish with Halle Berry workin' me over!! But, I would fake it as long as it takes!!!-MilesAhead (September 30, 2009, 02:35 PM)
--- End quote ---
So would she... so would she.

MilesAhead:
I know I could only type gibberish with Halle Berry workin' me over!! But, I would fake it as long as it takes!!!-MilesAhead (September 30, 2009, 02:35 PM)
--- End quote ---
-f0dder (September 30, 2009, 05:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

I didn't realize there was a way to fake oral sex.  Learn somethin' new all the time here.   :huh:

MilesAhead:
btw, of all the "hacker break into systems" scenarios, the one in Swordfish had to be the most ridiculous. Kind of like expecting the poll vaulter to break a world record with a ball and chain on each ankle, then showing him do it.  About as lame as it gets.

MilesAhead:
--- End quote ---
-f0dder (September 30, 2009, 05:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

I get a DejaVu flashback.  I'm pretty sure you got me with this line when I first signed on.  Guess I should check the archives before giving the easy straight line. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version