ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

software i love

<< < (4/11) > >>

kfitting:
One piece of software I couldnt live without is Keynote... great for storing information.

Kevin

mouser:
thanks for reminding me - hierarchical note takeing apps are one of those programs like wsw that many people dont use and which i consider to be one of those kinds of apps that can make such a difference.. so they really need a review and advocacy.  going to be a tough category to review though since there are so many to review and most implement basic functionality pretty well.  maybe this would be a good review to do in a manner less focused on a single best program, and more focused on advocating the category.

randiroo76073:
I'll chime in on Total Uninstall & say it's got to be the greatest uninstaller around, I can go thru some apps in a weeks time & never worry about getting rid of them, TU to the rescue :)

kfitting:
Another great piece of software is CDWave.  Found myself using it like crazy tonight! And it's only $15 (well it was when I got it anyway, havent checked recently).

Kevin

mouser:
cdwave looks interesting.
there is also lprecorder (http://www.cfbsoftware.com/lprecorder/lprecorder.htm).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version