ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

software i love

<< < (6/11) > >>

dtrud0h:
Yes, I agree.
 As I have just ventured away fro Explorer with xplorer2(Squared)  I notice it doesn't work there.
  I know that with a windows<- out of the box-> , before the improvements are put on disk, this is the first thing I install. 

Off Topic.....
  How long has this site been here Mouser?  I regularly visit shellcity and it was mentioned there on todays post,  It seems like with the amount of content here it's not all that old.  Not a rip, just wondering if it's been here a while, and how long it's going to last.  The site looks good and looks like it has some serious promise.   

mouser:
We've been online for a about 6 weeks i think
We are not going anywhere - this is a permanent site which we will not stop working on, and with the participation of people in the forum this site will become an even greater resource i hope.

the one major step that we are looking forward to making is to set up a way to have multiple programmers and writers have their programs and content here and set up our planned system of dividing donations.  currently there aren't enough donations coming in for that to make a difference, but we hope that the site will become popular enough to where it makes sense to have a system for dividing up donations between multiple authors.

in short, bookmark the page, we're not going anywhere

fhoyos:
Great site.
This site is what looking for.
Thanks Mouser

software i love:
The "Digital Timepiece" is a FREE skinnable windows desktop clock replacement with optional display settings. It replaces the system tray clock. It's user friendly with large highly visible and small unobtrusive skins available. Easy skin design allows you to create your own personalized clock!
http://home.cogeco.ca/~timepiece/home.html

fhoyos:
Diropus is great and i useit for three years ago, but...
DirOpus have a problem to me.
I can't config unicode fonts for dir and files names.
If i have a text in russian the program tellme ERROR.
anyone have the solution or help? :)

mouser:
digital timepiece looks nice.  i've been using this little freeware one called TClockEx for many years (works perfect on winxp even though written well before it came out): http://freepctech.com/rode/001.shtml

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version