ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

What changes would you like to see on DonationCoder.com in 2007?

<< < (10/10)

Curt:
- but the upcoming of "Search DC from your desktop" will take away the need for all this, I imagine.

Curt:
I'd like to see an SMF mod that provide me with an option in my profile to block every posting made by gri and every posting that is a reply to a posting by gri.
-tinjaw (January 21, 2007, 05:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

From the connection I think I can understand what a "gri" is. But my dictionary had no idea - and I have no idea - why it is "gri". So before I might be blocked I would very much like to know the translation of gri ? please!
 :tellme:

Wordzilla:
From the connection I think I can understand what a "gri" is. But my dictionary had no idea - and I have no idea - why it is "gri".
-Curt (July 20, 2007, 06:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well I hate to bring this up but if you are curious, go to our SMF Forum Mods section and experience the full power of gri.  ;)

app103:
From the connection I think I can understand what a "gri" is. But my dictionary had no idea - and I have no idea - why it is "gri". So before I might be blocked I would very much like to know the translation of gri ? please!
 :tellme:
-Curt (July 20, 2007, 06:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

This is gri and these are his posts.

But you really won't appreciate the full effect unless you see it in the SMF section, as wordzilla mentioned.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version