ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Compressing files into multiple .zip archives with each .zip being independent

<< < (7/24) > >>

BoyWonder:
Ah, so you want one zip per file no matter what the size of the file is, right?  8000 bitmaps would result in 8000 zips, eh?

--- End quote ---

Yes, Im looking for one zip per file regardless of the file size with the root of the file name retained.

Lashiec:
Oh, then WinRAR will do the job. Look here for the details (I don't feel like repeating myself :P)

skwire:
Yes, Im looking for one zip per file regardless of the file size with the root of the file name retained.
-BoyWonder (October 03, 2007, 10:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sure, easily done.  I'll find some time this week(end) to add your request.  I'll also work in Curt's request: picSomeName.jpg.zip or picSomeName.zip

Oh, then WinRAR will do the job. Look here for the details (I don't feel like repeating myself :P)
-Lashiec (October 04, 2007, 09:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

WinRAR is a great application.  However, it's possible that BoyWonder does not own WinRAR nor does he plan on purchasing it.

lanux128:
Oh, then WinRAR will do the job. Look here for the details (I don't feel like repeating myself-Lashiec (October 04, 2007, 09:29 AM)
--- End quote ---
;D Lashiec, i mentioned the same thing here but i think it's a good feature to have in SpinZip as well since i can copy it into a USB drive & use it where WinRAR is not available.. :)

• a batch Zip program

testgames:
Hi,
The recursive feature doesn't work for me. Any tricks?

I did release a later version that isn't on this thread.  You can download it here: http://www.autohotkey.net/~skwire/apps/spinzip/spinzip-setup-v0.0.4.exe

It offers recursive zipping as well as a single wildcard (*.jpg, etc.) option.  If you find problems with it...don't hesitate to let me know.  Thanks.  =]
-skwire (February 21, 2007, 01:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version