ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Compressing files into multiple .zip archives with each .zip being independent

<< < (21/24) > >>

jtdc:
The added option worked great. :Thmbsup:

anthonyaykut:
Hi,

I just started to use this (wonderful) tool but I do have a specific requirement :) : when you compress files from a sub-directory structure like:

c:\users\test\zipfiles\1

the created zip also contains the above sub-directory structure.

I would like to have an option that enables me to create a zip file that strips all path info, leaving all the files in the "top-level".

Possible?

Thanks,
Anthony

skwire:
Hi, Anthony, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.   :Thmbsup:  As to your request, unfortunately, I recall I had a reason (or a limitation) for doing it the current way but I don't remember why.  Hahaha...terrible, eh?  :-[

anthonyaykut:
Hi, Anthony, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.   :Thmbsup:  As to your request, unfortunately, I recall I had a reason (or a limitation) for doing it the current way but I don't remember why.  Hahaha...terrible, eh?  :-[
-skwire (January 08, 2013, 11:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

LOL, it's not a problem :)

dcsev:
I have 3 great suggestions for spinzip

1)  I am using spinzip to recompress my karaoke cdg + mp3 collections and am running out of space on my HD.  Possible to add a "delete original item after processing" or something to that effect? It compresses the files in question and deletes it, then moves onto the next.  Obviously, this should be an optional checkmark, with another dialogue WARNING user about it

2) Include a "PAUSE" button

3) Instead of just "working..." in the bottom left, change it to "Working 5% ETA ________  Elapsed time _____)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version