ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Closed Program Bin / Reopen accidentily closed software

<< < (6/11) > >>

bigbazza:
How about the option to "Clear ALL" to stop prevoiusly closed programs from popping up again UNWANTED, unless you can fix the problem. bigbazza

Gigo:
Thanks skrommel for a great application.

One bug on my XP machine: when I press the Start button, the whole task bar disappears, and after the 60 seconds I get a system Shutdown message.

Indeed on the Start button I get two tooltips - the original "Click here to begin", and additionally the app's "Gone in X seconds".

bardamu2000:
How about the option to "Clear ALL" to stop prevoiusly closed programs from popping up again UNWANTED, unless you can fix the problem. bigbazza
-bigbazza (October 24, 2007, 04:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have got the same problem of apps coming back automatically after 60s and I think a KILL via tray would be a good an easy solution to this.

Lashiec:
Guess who made it to CNET's "The Daily Download Blog"? And featured in the corresponding newsletter, too ;D

lanux128:
Skrommel's seems to be on a sabbatical but maybe all these bug reports may tempt him back.. :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version