ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Closed Program Bin / Reopen accidentily closed software

<< < (8/11) > >>

lanux128:
given the prolific rate that Skrommel writes programs, maintenance will usually take some time. :)

skrommel:
 :) Just uploaded GoneIn60s v1.4!

- Added option to ignore classes, closes windows when exiting.

Skrommel

ewemoa:
Great idea and program!  I'm testing it out w.r.t. : IDEA: reopen recently opened explorer windows, history, MRU (thanks to lanux128's suggestion)

I found it amusing while testing that the program's own about box can be recovered -- what a nice bit of semi-self-reference :)

ewemoa:
In my environment, it appears that (perhaps w/ other factors involved) VirtualBox and GoneIn60s don't play well together [1].  Specifically, I'm finding that some times GoneIn60s doesn't appear to "capture" the apps that I close.

[1] I guess this is not too surprising and I'd hazard a guess that some VMWare products might behave similarly though I haven't tested this myself.

lanux128:
[1] I guess this is not too surprising and I'd hazard a guess that some VMWare products might behave similarly though I haven't tested this myself.-ewemoa (November 05, 2008, 09:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

that'd be my guess as well. visualization might interfere with the windows detection. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version