ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Winner of Veign's Visual Studio 2005 Team Suite Announced

(1/11) > >>

mouser:
We are very happy to announce the winner of the incredible Visual Studio 2005 Team Suite Giveaway, generously donated by Chris Hanscom from Veign.com (worth over $10k).

The prize is going to Chaim Krause (aka Tinjaw here on the forums).
Congratulations !!!

(now make us proud and actually use it to produce some good software)

Because of the unusual nature of this prize we worked hard to try to get it into the hands of someone we thought would put it to real use.  We started by identifying a small set of people who we thought would make good use of it, based on their detailed entry submissions. And then we basically just picked a winner at random from those top contenders.  It was the fairest way we could think of to try to avoid just giving it out purely at random to someone who would not actually benefit from it.

Now if you didn't win.. Don't feel bad just yet, because you're not going to believe this but Chris has decided to give way his second copy of this as well!!!!

That's right, you heard correctly.. We are going to be giving away ANOTHER Vistual Studio Team Suite in the next 2 weeks!

Veign:
First off, Congrats to Chaim Krause on this awesome giveaway.  I would love to hear from you in the future in how you put this to use and look forward to some great apps from you posted on DonationCoder  :D

Second, I just want to say thanx to all who have submitted an entry and did not win and ensure you that I will be reviewing all entries again for the next giveaway.

And lastly, thanx to Mouse / DonationCoder for all the work he did in putting this giveaway on.

CodeTRUCKER:
Congrats to a worthy recipient!

f0dder:
Congrats, tinjaw!

Now send over the second copy of vs.net to me ;P

mouser:
f0dder, lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version