ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Ashampoo Burning Studio 2007

(1/3) > >>

Notok:
"Exclusive Computeractive Download Offer - Expires December 13, 2006

Registration is required, but is free for the duration of the offer. Just pay attention during install and it will take you to the website to register. First you put in your email address and it sends you an activation link, at which point you'll create an account (or log in if you already have one) and it will send you the actual license key.

http://www.computeractive.co.uk/burningstudio/index

AdIyhc:
Will this conflict with Alcohol 52%???

Notok:
It does not seem to have any of the features of Alcohol 52%, so I wouldn't expect it to, but since I don't run it I can't be 100% sure myself.

Carol Haynes:
Seems to be a slightly older version than the current one and no updateable. Still a good deal - and the upgrade to the latest version is very cheap.

If you like Ashampoo stuff it is worth going to their offers page. Basically you can say how much you want to pay and they repluy by email to agree or not. I used this in the past and got some good deals ... I don't know if they take past purchase history into account when allowing big discounts.

Notok:
If you like Ashampoo stuff it is worth going to their offers page. Basically you can say how much you want to pay and they repluy by email to agree or not. I used this in the past and got some good deals ... I don't know if they take past purchase history into account when allowing big discounts.
--- End quote ---
They didn't used to have much that interested me, but they've got a bunch of new stuff now. Anyone that hasn't checked out their stuff in a while might want to check back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version