ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

I'd like to express thanks to the DonationCoder.com community today

<< < (2/3) > >>

Lashiec:
Nah, thanks to you, for the idea, the programs and the infrastructure that makes possible the existence of this community :). In short:

Pity that you still can't pay your bills... ;D

tsaint:
onya Mouser!

brotherS:
Over the years I discovered lots and lots of lovely forums, became a part of many, but never as much as here :)

DonationCoder.com really is special! :-* Thanks mouser!

Eóin:
Yeah this is a great place; active forums, friendly people excellent software what more could I ask for.

Thanks mouser, and thanks to everyone else. I don't know what I'd do online if there wasn't this place :D :up:

JoTo:
My thanks go to FARR (Find and Run Robot).  :huh:

YES FARR! Because a google search for a program like FARR lead me to DC. And therefore my thanks goes to mouser as well for creating FARR and founding DC.  :Thmbsup:

To make a long story short, i agree 100% with jgpaivas post. And i can't live without my daily dose of DC anymore!  :Thmbsup:  :Thmbsup:  :Thmbsup:

[JoTo stands up...looks at all the others, wait until he gets attention from all people here and start to say...]

Hello, My name is JoTo and i must admit i am a DC-Holic!
[JoTo sits down]

But beware! No-bo-dy should try to start to cure me from this addiction.  >:( He/She will have no success...PROMISED!!!   :P

Thanks again mouser and to all the other great people here that allow me to be a part of DC.

Yours
JoTo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version