ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

WinCalendarTime - windows clock enhancer

<< < (3/4) > >>

tomos:
LClock looks very nice but it looks like you can only show the time, not time & date ??
I'd miss the date - never know what it is  :)

Theres a link from there to a light version of TClock but very little info there too
Might just have to try one out ..

bobdec:
That looks good. You might want to check out one I found and use it is FREE and it has some other neat features

bobdec:
Sorry forgot to put in the link for PTBSync
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-Enhancements/Clocks-Time-Management/PTBSync.shtml

superboyac:
I don't think i could give up alfaclock for anything ;)
-jgpaiva (December 10, 2006, 07:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
Wincalendar looks nice.  I'm with jgpaiva...alfaclock is the best.  But Wincalendar is very nice if you're looking for something more simple than alfaclock.

A few months ago, I spent a lot more time than I care to admit looking for a simple time/calendar replacement without too many excessive features.  I settled on alfaclock because it is highly customizeable and free.  You know you've hit the bottom of the obsessively anal barrel when you spend a week looking for a clock replacement for Windows.  I know I don't need to see the seconds in the time, but I just want to!

lanux128:
LClock looks cool.. looks like a continuation of TClock with more eye-candy.. good find, Nighted! going to try it out..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version