ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

WinCalendarTime - windows clock enhancer

<< < (2/4) > >>

lanux128:
I don't think i could give up alfaclock for anything-jgpaiva (December 10, 2006, 07:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
the same for me jgpaiva, i've been using TClock and its various clones since Win9x.. but these programs come with a slew of features and i can't really recommend them to an average user..

that's why i've been looking a slim & lightweight clock tool that has a built-in calendar (something that should be in the OS itself).. :)

Nighted:
Don't forget LClock. ;)

Or if you want the ultimate, pay money and get Chameleon Clock. Then you can enjoy my skin, Alienz (included with the installer), numbers I carefully recreated from the computers in the movie Aliens. ;)

rjbull:
Horst Schaeffer's Calendar

or

Kana Solution's Kana Reminder, or Kana Solution's better-featured beta (but no help file yet for the beta)

Nighted:
I actually tried AlfaClock (and BetaClock) this morning and although it has some nice features, I'm not impressed by the fact that it uses 12 megs of RAM...

LClock has reminders (AlfaClock doesn't), a skinable calendar and more features than WinCalendarTime and uses about a half meg of RAM mo

jgpaiva:
I actually tried AlfaClock (and BetaClock) this morning and although it has some nice features, I'm not impressed by the fact that it uses 12 megs of RAM...
-Nighted (December 18, 2006, 10:16 AM)
--- End quote ---
Weird... My alfaclock only takes 1.7mb of mem and 2.5mb of virtual mem. I'd ditch it right away if it took 12mb or ram! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version