ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

THE N.A.N.Y. CHALLENGE - New Apps For the New Year

<< < (12/16) > >>

daedalian thoughts:
I have a debatably useless VB project app I'm working on for a friend.  I'm not an experienced programmer, so I won't vouch for it's quality; since I will be making it anyway, I could most likely submit it by that date.

mouser:
awesome, welcome to everyone and keep 'em coming  :up:
i think we may have passed the threshold to order the mugs  8)

Redhat:
awesome, welcome to everyone and keep 'em coming  :up:
i think we may have passed the threshold to order the mugs  8)
-mouser (December 13, 2006, 02:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

How convenient, I just dropped my favourite mug I keep at work a moment ago  :o  :tellme:

Ruffnekk:
Okay Folks,

I browsed through the topic once to get a list of people who want to participate. Some have indicated that they were not sure or are not quite clear about whether they are in or not.

It would be nice if the people marked with a question mark in the following list could tell us if they are in or not. I'm very curious about the number of apps that are really going to be released (in Beta or not). The list is getting quite large:

1. mouser
2. Mobysaurus
3. app103
4. Lashiec ?
5. Eóin ?
6. tinjaw
7. Ruffnekk
8. JoTo
9. Defenestration
10. Poolee
11. gregheaton
12. brotherS ?
13. dementedpuppet
14. skrommel
15. hamradio
16. E
17. hollowlife1987
18. skwire
19. doublebogey
20. kyrathaba
21. Deozaan ?
22. jgpaiva ?
23. Phate
24. wraith808
25. Redhat ?
26. Arjen
27. daedalian thoughts
28. Veign
29. Blaster

Well, I guess the new year has a lot of Beta testing and debugging sessions ahead :D Man, it's going to be awesome!!

mouser:
that's very helpfull Ruffnekk!
ok i suggest that on Dec 15 we send out messages reminding and confirming participation.  hopefully not too many people will drop out at that point.

seems we definitely have enough for the mugs though.. i hope cody has been saving up his coins!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version