ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Does anyone here dial their telephone using their computer modem?

<< < (2/2)

4vrqrisPt:
Hi,

Actually I used dialing through the modem since I loaded XP
almost exactly 4 years ago,just using XP's native dialing app.
I also use it to send and receive fax -XP native MS Fax Console.
One thing though,you really have to protect this setup very well to avoid rogue dialers,but you're right,it is handy.

Don't worry about being "the only one" who uses modem dialing  :)
One thing you can be sure of:Whatever you do,there will be another few thousand people who do the same thing,except they may not be in your immediate environment ;D
But since I'm also on cable,I tend to use VOIP whenever I can and as you know,Skype and others have their own quick dial setup.

brvmama:
Hi guys!
Here you have a little program (C++Builder) that just dials numbers using speakers. If that's what you need, I can post a short description on how it's done.
TPReal.
-TPReal (November 23, 2006, 05:23 AM)
--- End quote ---
I tried but it is asking for CG32.DLL file. I am unable to use your software

TPReal:
I think you can download missing dlls from this site:
http://www.webzila.com/?wz=dll
or look somewhere else, but they should be available somewhere. Sorry, I cannot do it so that you don't need cg32.dll, but no more libs should be needed I think.
TPReal

Chris:

I tried the dialer. It needed 2 dll ;cg32.dll & CC3260MT.DLL. I found both but the dialer did not work.

As indicated above if an app like this which when started, dials the phone number in the clipboard and then close, it would be perfect.

Unfortunately not working at all!

Chris

TPReal:
I know that's a big problem with C++Builder. Use those: tpreal.webpark.pl/libs.rar
TPReal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version