ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > ProcessTamer

New (3/31/05) preview pictures of new ProcessTamer GUI

(1/5) > >>

mouser:
Here's a preview of the new ProcessTamer Configuration GUI in action.
It's a separate program from the main resident tray tool so it takes up no resources during normal operation.

It's main purpose is obviously to help you configure ProcessTamer and create rules, but it will also let you view and change priorities on the fly quicker than through task manager, etc..

You can see that the new gui has 2 tabs, one is configuration of options and explicit override rules,
and the other acts as a kind of quick-access task manager where you can manually change priorities or kill processes.

note that this gui for configuring is a completely separate exe that is invoked when needed, so that the main program running in the tray remains super small and efficient.

tenseiken:
Wow.  That's a big leap forward from what we have now.  I'm looking forward to seeing it in action.

Ozzy1:
Looks really good!  :up:

If rou are gonna make it multi-langual I'll sign up for making the norwegian translation.

Regards,

mouser:
thanks ozzy! that's a great idea -
i will look into how to make it multilingual, i know some of the tools for doing it but i've never done it.
this seems like a good project to start with.

trigger:
Well, if you find a rather do-able way of doing it, I'll look into the dutch translation.

Peter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version