ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Simple PC Usage Timer

<< < (8/11) > >>

fealeit:
Hey Ruffnekk.

That's working perfectly for me. I've had it on my client machines for just over a week now and it's making my life a lot simpler!

How're you coming with the mySQL connection?

Ruffnekk:
Well, I was actually waiting for you LOL I really need some more information for that. Can you describe the structure of the table?

I'm happy to hear it's working though :)

fealeit:
Sorry about that!

I can set up the table however it needs to be set up. I have a mySQL server running some other software on the network and I can add the stuff that the usage monitor needs to that.

I suppose all it'd need would be a two field table for Computer Name and Usage Monitor State. Then the prog could write say a 1 for inactive, a 2 for active and a 3 for paused?

Ruffnekk:
Yes that's alright. I'll try to make it so that you have to configure these things in an ini file. You have set the server name, table name and computer name there. I think I can then handle it from within the app. Please allow a fews days because it's kind of busy at work today  :-\

fealeit:
Excellent. No rush. Like I say it's working away fine at the moment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version