ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Simple PC Usage Timer

<< < (2/11) > >>

mouser:
chedabob  :up: :up: :up:
now that's a great way to make a first post!!

ps.
all people who have a new program on Jan 1, 2007 will also receive a special badge under their name and of course honorary membership on the site if not already a full member.

lanux128:
i came across this website on hamradio's suggestion & noticed this app: Cyber Time Manager 1.5.
maybe it would be useful to you..

Cyber Time Manger is a software which is used in the cyber cafes. This software is response for keeping a track on how many customer are online and how many are offline. Assign your terminal's name in the box in the program to identify which terminal is free and which are busy. As soon a a customer is alloted a system, the terminal is shown busy with a red background color on the terminal name. This is a freeware version and supports only 15 computers, to support more then 15 computer please purchase our Professional Version. Please click the more information link below to learn more about this product.
--- End quote ---

fealeit:
It would except that the info page has been taken over by a turkish hacker :huh:

As I've said, I've looked at tons of these programs and none do the job as simply as what I'm requesting.

I already have software for the counter sales and cash register. It's just the client machines I need this for.

Ruffnekk:
I find it rather odd that it doesn’t exist already, but I guess the general idea is good enough to give it a try. I’ll start on it in the next couple of days to see if it’s feasible to keep it simple and secure. In the meantime, can you elaborate more on the purpose of the app? Is it to record the time the user has used the computer for billing purposes or restrict further use after a period of time (counting down) or simply to inform the user about what he may expect to have to pay afterwards?

Ruffnekk:
Another question: what OS is running on the workstation and do you already have software to prevent shortcuts from being pressed (CTRL+ALT+DEL, ALT+TAB, WIN+R, etc.)?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version