ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

The Dude! - free network monitor

<< < (2/3) > >>

akp982:
Sorry ive changed my url :-)

f0dder:
Sorry ive changed my url :-)
-akp982 (June 20, 2009, 12:24 PM)
--- End quote ---
Does that mean you have no affiliation with them, or are you just trying to hide it now? :)

akp982:
No affiliation here.

I found it and became a fan quickly :-)

40hz:
@apk982 - Hey! Welcome to Donation Coder! As you might have noticed, the folks here don't miss much. We're also a bit touchy when it comes to 'product pimps' and spammers. So please don't be too put off by the crew asking for clarification regarding your relationship with a product. We sometimes question bona fides until we get to know a person a little better. It's just our way of trying to maintain a little quality control. :)

---------

+1 on Spiceworks. Another excellent application similar in functionality to The Dude, without being a duplicate of it.

Both are nice. Both are free. Why not try both and see which you like best.?

Disclaimer: 40hz is not associated with the makers of Spiceworks, The Dude - or anything else come to think of it. However, if somebody would like to slip him a cool few million, a Jaguar S1 E-Type, or a date with Evangeline Lilly to shill their product, he'd at least be willing to talk about it...

;D

PhilB66:

Disclaimer: 40hz is not associated with the makers of Spiceworks, The Dude - or anything else come to think of it. However, if somebody would like to slip him a cool few million, a Jaguar S1 E-Type, or a date with Evangeline Lilly to shill their product, he'd at least be willing to talk about it...

;D
-40hz (June 21, 2009, 12:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not gonna happen anytime soon... Nicole Evangeline Lilly is "overbooked". How about dating her photo instead?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version