ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Best Auto-complete Intelli-sense type utility ?

<< < (5/11) > >>

Darwin:
Interesting, I've been following up on my assertion that DA is quicker to load files and programs than AW. I've found that in opening my web browser, notepad, and Outlook overall that DA is indeed the quicker of the two.

They both open my webbrowser at about the same rate (3-4secs from the trigger being selected and the browser - Maxthon - opening) but DA opens metapad in a second or less whereas AW takes about 3.5 secs. I'll keep playing around and post back with more later, but take my boys to the pool for lessons.

Darwin:
PS Above using latest build of AW Plus (1.9) and latest build of DA (1.2, released today).

mouser:
Welcome to the site Andrea, we always love to have authors participate in the discussions and talk with users here.  :up:

Darwin:
Just to add to the above, DA opens Outlook in about 2 seconds - AW takes 7 seconds. Disappointing to have my "gut" feeling confirmed. I've invited the AW developers to participate here, so hope to be welcoming them soon as well!

tim254:
Yeah, that's another item that always bothered me about AW, it took awhile to launch apps.

--
Tim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version