ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

You Should Pay Me to Read This Post (It's worth it...)

<< < (3/4) > >>

Curt:
... released - the Renegade PayPal Batch Encrypted Button Generator. Check out the page and look ..-Renegade (October 22, 2006, 11:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

Renegade; you clearly have optimized your page for Firefox:

but this is how it is looking in my IE7:

and in my Maxthon 1.6:

You might not care for these browsers, but I thought you should know in case you didn't.

app103:
That seems to only happen if the browser window isn't maximized. (I just tested it in AOLex)

Curt:
You're right, April, it is okay in IE7 and Max too, when maximized.

--

What is "ex" in AOLex?

f0dder:
Hm, not my cup of tea.

app103:
What is "ex" in AOLex?
-Curt (July 05, 2007, 05:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

AOL has browsers in 3 flavors:

The standard traditional all-in-one browser that has browser, email, IM, media player, etc...must have an AOL account to use it. It kind of resembles Opera when run in MDI mode instead of tabs. This is the software everyone loves to hate.

Looks pretty much the same on a Mac:

Then there is the newest thing they have created called Open Ride that has 4 panels, tabbed browser, email client that supports their mail and other POP, IM, and media player. There is a "dot" in the intersection of the 4 panels that can be dragged and positioned to change the size of all 4 at same time.

And then there is what I use & love...AOL Explorer (AOLex). It's just an IE based stand alone tabbed browser that looks beautiful, runs well, and has some really nice features. There is no extra garbage in it like IM, email or media player and it needs no AOL account, although if you have one, you can use some of the extras like portable favorites. This is the same browser that was later incorporated into the bottom left panel of Open Ride.

You will have to forgive me for dragging this old post up and finally responding, I am a bit behind on my unread posts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version