ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > The Getting Organized Experiment of 2006

Goal Enforcer: great time management software find!

<< < (2/2)

app103:
Just an update on my experiences with this program:

After making this post, I emailed the developer to let him know about it.

He showed his appreciation with a free copy. I was quite surprised. I never had anything like that happen to me before.   ;D

He fixed some sort of bug in it recently, and not only did he send every user an email to inform them of this, he sent me a second one, personally, to make sure I knew about the update.

I have created a project I titled "Clean the House" with all that nasty stuff nobody wants to do, but needs to get done.

It's really nice to be able to see my progress in this...I can now accurately say I am 10% finished with the worst of the cleaning in the worst room of the house.  :)

This is so much better than lists.  :Thmbsup:

urlwolf:
looks a lot like mindmaps cut for time management.
I'm using mindjet mindManager and loving it.
Will give this ine a try!
-urlwolf (October 22, 2006, 02:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

urlwolf, aren't you supposed to be on an app fast for 30 days?  :)

It does look like a very nice app though. Might have to give it a try.
-Lilly (October 24, 2006, 09:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hehe, thanks, I see that you are watching over my shoulder :)
The fast ended Oct 23rd. I still haven't installed this app, nor IE7, nor firefox 2.0. Only essencial stuff to survive, like software to record audio from skype (for the interview) and this mindmap thing because it was used by a photoreading program that I'm trying...

Oh, and web log storming, because I won it at the dc draw. :P

GrowMap:
Bummer - it is Windows and Mac only.

JAMESWatson:
really?.... have you tried time doctor time management software it is like a screenshot monitoring software?

My team has just been asked to install and use it. This kind of software appears harsh. It tracks 100% of time worked, as well as www-sites like facebook.com. I'm kind-of pissed about using it. Is it legal in the USA to ask people to download this sort of software?

concerned

Isniuq:
Good thing they have a demo version that we can download so we can try. You know it's best if there is really a demo version because we can really test drive it rather than relying with those screenshots--though they look really good. I mean the UI seems refreshing.

Anyways, would also like to share some other alternatives which you can see a list here: http://www.timedoctor.com/blog/2011/02/02/43-project-management-software-alternatives This might be something good as an initial evaluation for the tool you are looking for since it lists the features that the tool provides and also the price. But prices don't really matter as long as you are getting what you pay for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version