topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 7:40 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Steve Pavelina Interview (offsite in print)  (Read 9938 times)

KenR

• Super
  • Blogger
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Steve Pavelina Interview (offsite in print)
« on: November 09, 2006, 11:09 AM »
Part 1 of Steve Pavlina's GOE-related interview...

A few months ago I contacted Steve Pavlina about doing an interview. At the time he was too busy but recently he agreed to participate and today I have the first part for you.

Steve is a self development expert who largely has risen to fame through blogging (his blog is at StevePavlina.com/blog/). Personally I am big believer and executor of self development and Steve is definitely a leader in this field. I have found many of his articles and podcasts to be helpful with my own self development. I’m also impressed by what he has achieved by blogging good content day-in and and day-out. His traffic numbers in the millions of pageviews per month. Of course there is a good reason for this, his materials are powerful resources to help people become, well, better people...

Kenneth P. Reeder, Ph.D.
Clinical Psychologist
Jacksonville, North Carolina  28546

KenR

• Super
  • Blogger
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Steve Pavelina Interview (offsite in print)
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 11:09 AM »
Part 2 of Steve Pavlina's GOE-related interview...

You use the slogan “Personal Development For Smart People” and talk about raising levels of awareness. The majority of people in this world are probably not at a level of awareness to seek out self development materials like you produce. Many don’t have access to the Internet and few who do will ever stumble across your blog. Given these restrictions, how do you plan in the future to expand your readership and influence?

Kenneth P. Reeder, Ph.D.
Clinical Psychologist
Jacksonville, North Carolina  28546