ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Some clipboard clips not captured

(1/1)

superticker:
If I press the press the Copy to Clipboard button on The Form Letter Machine app (DonationCoder), that application indeed copies the active message tree to the clipboard as expected, but Clipboard Help+Spell never gets it.  I'm wondering if this is a problem with CHS capturing some clips?

mouser:
there are options in chs to set the size limit of clips that will be captured - you might check there.
also make sure you dont have a filter set or aren't in a dif folder so that you are not seeing them being captured.

superticker:
There are options in CHS to set the size limit of clips that will be captured ...-mouser (October 22, 2006, 12:11 AM)
--- End quote ---
That was the problem.  There's a parameter for the plain text byte limit with a grayed out check box.  But don't let the grayed out check box fool you; that limit parameter is really active, which is the way it should be--my oversight.

Also make sure you ... aren't in a different folder so that you are not seeing them being captured.-mouser (October 22, 2006, 12:11 AM)
--- End quote ---
One of my suggestions on the Mantis Bug Tracker is to automatically switch to the New CHS folder whenever a new clip is captured so this mistake can't happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version