ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: application sensitive pop-up notes

<< < (5/5)

ljbirns:
I like this idea very much.  I am trying out QuickNotes plus. It works fine for static applications.
However I have an application that the title when opened is  XXXXXX-MMDDYY. Thus every day the title is different ( by the  MMDDYY ) and so the Quick Note does not associate with the application.  So the Note application needs to either be set to read only a designated portion of the  application title  or the applicationtitle lneeds to be made  ( in some way )the same every day.

jgpaiva:
I've been keeping this on my opera window, to see if i could do it, and it looks like stickies was finally updated!
See https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=7130
Looks like the solution for this problem was found :D

Arjen:
May I promote my own program WorkCoach?

Although what is described here is not the main purpose of the program, you can use it to keep notes with programs. (As a matter of fact: notes with projects, that are linked to programs.)

You can read some more about editing notes in this post I just made. (Scroll down to "Edit projects notes from the status window".)

Hope this helps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version