ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: application sensitive pop-up notes

<< < (4/5) > >>

jgpaiva:
Nudone: I think we're on the same page!!  :Thmbsup:

rjbull:
i don't have such a big problem with 'quick notes plus' as i can now use the winkey to create a new note
-nudone (November 02, 2006, 08:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Any chance of a mini-review of "Quick Notes Plus," please?  I'm currently using Magic Notes  It's OK for general use, but has a few things that could be improved, and doesn't have the context-sensitive feature you're looking for.

thomthowolf:
You might want to check out Wirenote http://www.wiredplane.com/en/wpt-wirenote/about.php
I have been using it for years, mainly because it is the only freeware sticky note program I have ever seen that allows me to stick a note to a particular file or program.  Some other nice features as well.

nudone:
thanks, thomthowolf. i think you've mentioned wirenote before(?), i'll have to check it out (again).

nudone:
unfortunately, wirenote doesn't like working with 'dialogmove'.

when opening a window (regardless of it's size) with a note associated with it, dialogmove somehow confuses the note with the opened window and makes the window jump to the cursor.

i suppose i could get used to it but quicknoteplus didn't have this problem - nor did jgpaiva's little autohotkeyscript.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version