ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Now it's Paragon for FREE!

<< < (2/4) > >>

app103:
The only Paragon product I have ever used is the CD-ROM Emulator. I have used it for years and LOVE it.

nudone:
from my experience of acronis and norton and powerquest - i'd go for paragon. that's what i use and it's as a result of using the others.

JavaJones:
Oho, interesting then! A good recommendation, thanks. :)

So without having to spend time investigating it (yes, I'm lazy), which one of these free offers should I recommend? I mean they both seem to do similar things... They even seem to be current-ish versions, which is interesting.

- Oshyan

AdIyhc:
from my experience of acronis and norton and powerquest - i'd go for paragon. that's what i use and it's as a result of using the others.
-nudone (October 15, 2006, 05:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Is Exact Image a stripped down version of Drive Backup? Or is Drive Backup the new Exact Image?
Are they still developing their products?
Do you know how much it will compress? For eg. 2.3gb?

Thanks.

nudone:
i really don't know the answers but usually the highest compression settings from these kinds of programs will give you a 50% reduction in size of the data you are backing up. that is THE highest compression setting. of course, it depends on the majority of your file types - how well they will compress.

i admit, i've not even looked at the highest compression setting with paragon (or with the others for a couple of years) as the increase in hard drive space has made it a non issue - for me, at least.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version