ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

12 Windows Explorer Alternatives Compared

<< < (15/17) > >>

DonL:
I do know of a sure fool-proof way to make it crash though...
-Dirhael (July 29, 2007, 04:48 PM)
--- End quote ---
Can't reproduce. I'm using thumbnails on huge folders with small image files since years without any crash. Maybe one of your tile files makes trouble? You can send them to me in a zip (if that's okay).

Donald (XY's author)

mitzevo:
xplorer² has unicode support..    :Thmbsup:

Dirhael:
I do know of a sure fool-proof way to make it crash though...
-Dirhael (July 29, 2007, 04:48 PM)
--- End quote ---
Can't reproduce. I'm using thumbnails on huge folders with small image files since years without any crash. Maybe one of your tile files makes trouble? You can send them to me in a zip (if that's okay).

Donald (XY's author)
-DonL (July 30, 2007, 03:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Absolutely, I'll send them to you when I get back from my vacation. I should clarify though, this problem only happens if the images are GIF's. I have never encountered the problem with jpeg's and png's. Really appreciate you looking into such a insignificant problem, I don't think many other developers would have taken the time :)

DonL:
... Really appreciate you looking into such a insignificant problem, I don't think many other developers would have taken the time :)
-Dirhael (July 30, 2007, 04:45 AM)
--- End quote ---
A crash is not insignificant to me. Hey, I'm a developer with an attitude! ;)

steeladept:
A crash is not insignificant to me. Hey, I'm a developer with an attitude! ;)
-DonL (July 30, 2007, 09:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

This reason alone is a good reason to support your work in my Opinion... :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version