ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

[Offer Now Ended] Acronis True Image for FREE

<< < (4/7) > >>

Carol Haynes:
Just use http://www.acronis.com/mag/vnu-ati7 (he has removed the link specific to his serial number). This allows you to register and receive your own serial number directly from Acronis - you are then a customer and can download the file from the Acronis website.

lanux128:
ok, i found it. now, i can test-drive this often praised tool. thanks everyone! :up:

[Offer  Now Ended] Acronis True Image for FREE

Jibz:
so i didn't want to risk invalidating Jibz's serial number.-lanux128
--- End quote ---

Just for the record, I wasn't the one who posted the download link.

tinyvillager:
Just for the record it was me that posted the link,it wasn't up long,Carol's comments scared some sense into me.
It wasn't up for long so i hope no damage was done.

Carol Haynes:
Now that that is sorted out has anyone upgraded to the corporate version (9.1) ?

It is strange that people registering for the free version 7 get an upgrade link to this, but as a registered version 9 user I don't ???

I am intrigued by the idea that you can restore images to different hardware sets with v. 9.1 including virtual machines. That looks like a seriously useful thing to be able to do if it works well. It would be ideal for when you upgrade a motherboard or similar if you can avoid having to do a fresh install of Windows, and means that all you backup DVDs are still of some use when you have a new system!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version